[LINK] Yet another reason why I dislike Facebook intensely

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue Feb 22 09:06:29 AEDT 2011

On 21/02/2011, at 8:17 PM, Kim Holburn wrote:

> I'll add, I use facebook grudgingly.  I use it to communicate to some of my younger relatives.  I dislike it intensely and I consider it unfit for anything related to work.

It's useful to keep in touch at the gossip level. As well as children, grandchildren and distant cousins I've got links to ex-wives and distant friends and acquaintances from conferences and my earlier years.

Tony
Phone: 02 6241 7659, Mobile: 04 3365 2400, Skype: antonybbarry
Email: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au, antonybbarry at me.com, antonybbarry at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/people/antonybbarry
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au