[LINK] NBN April, and 75%

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Feb 23 20:28:43 AEDT 2011

At 05:46 PM 23/02/2011, Michael Skeggs mike at bystander.net wrote:
>When I was last looking for rental properties I wouldn't consider
>places without ADSL2 availability.

I've been looking at rental properties in Colorado and one of the
consistent selling points is highspeed broadband access as well as
wifi in common areas. I haven't seen any large apartment complexes
without that. This is in an outer area of Denver. My friend on a
private road several miles from town has 9Mb service and it's a
no-brainer. Don't let the talk about the wifi developments promoted
by Obama confuse things.

At 07:39 PM 23/02/2011, Tom Koltai wrote:
>Hey Kids, how many PS3's can you connect under Call of Duty 4 if you
>have Fibre to your home ?

In the US it's XBox and Netflix. They're a given. Just ask my nephew who is 13.

Jan

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com