[LINK] Australians breaking the rules to get cheaper iTunes

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jan 20 11:33:07 AEDT 2011

At 11:10 AM 20/01/2011, Ivan Trundle wrote:
>There's always Amazon...

I also found issues with Amazon in some respects. I haven't bought
music from them, but I get ebooks from time to time. I put my
sister's address and that seems to work. I can't get the interactive
Kindle things for my Kindle on PC (yet), even though free.

I think music may fit within the geoloc stuff re rights. From a
literary perspective, rights are sold either worldwide or by country
to a publisher. It's a wonder book shipping has been so open,
actually. Some ebooks are geolocked.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com