[LINK] US & fluorescent light bulbs

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Jul 18 09:58:28 AEST 2011

At 09:44 AM 18/07/2011, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>  In addition to
>direct replacement (bayonet, eddison screw, 2 pin) are leading to new forms
>of lighting.

I was pleased to see they are also developing downlamp versions (is
that 2pin?), but they're still very expensive. Once those roll out,
we'll be in much better shape.

My one concern is when the globes above my bathroom mirror start to
go. They're nearly 13 years old, so I doubt they'll last much longer!

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/