[LINK] 5 Reasons Why E-Books Aren’t There Yet

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Wed Jun 8 18:47:53 AEST 2011

Most of the aeroplanes we fly in now were designed and built long after wireless phones and other devices were in common use.  There is no justification that personal wireless devices would interfere with anything in a modern aeroplane.  Even less in a plane with a non-metal shell.  Australia is particularly anal about these silly rules.