[LINK] 5 Reasons Why E-Books Aren't There Yet

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jun 8 21:17:05 AEST 2011

At 08:57 PM 8/06/2011, Ivan Trundle wrote:
>The effort involved in shielding all cabling is a challenging task
>and adds many kilos to the overall aircraft weight. It's more
>efficient to simply ban wireless devices.

That all makes sense. I turn off the radio on my netbook. Is there a
way to turn off the radio on an ebook reader? If there were, then it
wouldn't be an issue. Maybe that is the design element that needs to
be added to the hardware controls so these readers can be used in any
situation and aren't dependent on real time access to files via wifi.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/