[LINK] $300,000+ a year?

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri Jun 10 17:53:28 AEST 2011

Actually, I'm with Jim on this one.
Senior executives, even the bad ones, work way more than 80 hours per
week.
Their "homework" load alone is equal to that executed by most 9-5'ers
during their normal hours.

I don't consider that 300K is over the top when consideration is given
that these jobs are make or break appointments.
If the NBN works then these are the future leaders of our country.

Very few members of the population are aware of the stress levels that a
project of this magnitude engenders throughout the senior ranks.

If it doesn't work, then there will be  few public floggings and the
balance will find work, trenching pits in Kazakhstan.

300K P.A. for a reputation and a lifestyle ? Cheap!!!

Signed