[LINK] Hold up your hands if you Like HT Transmission Lines - Was - solar plants

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Jun 20 11:49:46 AEST 2011

At 10:28 AM 20/06/2011, Tom Koltai wrote:

>I make it only  $149,533,043,478 using this "Massive Project concept" to
>deliver solar power to all of them.

Excuse my cynicism, but what would the power companies do then?
Without the moms and pops, they would only be supplying
manufacturing, which we know is not exactly a big money spinner and
would die completely over the increased charges to keep the ROI to
satisfy shareholders, blah blah blah. Has anyone examined the
election contributions from 'big power'?

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/