[LINK] ABC Inside Business - "Big Step Forward"

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jun 26 19:29:19 AEST 2011

Wrong even in the damn intro. They ARE migrating customers. They are NOT
migrating infrastructure. Telstra is not selling either its copper or
HFC to the NBN, and it's not selling ducts or exchanges (the latter two
are being rented). And this has been the known state of affairs for at
least a year.

This folly - urban myth, really - is really, really stupid beyond excuse
when it comes from someone who presumes to provide information on which
investors are presumed to make decisions.

RC