[LINK] The Red Flag Act

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 28 13:37:59 AEST 2011

Rachel -

You can still buy Red Rattlers to rework into homes. Just don't touch
the asbestos in the ceiling...

I know some people who have a pair of them, down in the Southern
Tablelands. They're side-by-side, with interconnecting passageways
providing the bathroom (at one end) and kitchen (at the other). The
result is a huge living area that didn't cost much at all - the
transport was more expensive than the purchase.

RC