[LINK] Electronic petitions to Parliament, Post Offices, Communications and Use of Government Images

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:53:23 AEDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Marghanita da Cruz
<marghanita at ramin.com.au> wrote:

> By the way, I have recently dug into the history of the
> Annandale Post Office (I am still negotiating permission to
> display NAA Historic Photos so, for the moment you will
> have to click on links to see them)
> <http://ramin.com.au/annandale/story-annandale-post-office.shtml>
>
> Marghanita

There have been a vast collection of historical images released by
State Libraries for the LibraryHack2011 competition in recent weeks.
http://data.australia.gov.au/catalogue/culture

The value of open access over cost-recovery was explored in a report
commissioned by the Gov2.0 taskforce:
http://gov2.net.au/projects/project-6/
This value has been actualised by the Powerhouse Museum
http://www.slideshare.net/sebsnarl/the-ongoing-journey-towards-open-access