[LINK] Apple is turning into the evil empire

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Wed Mar 9 14:05:44 AEDT 2011

why 'tragically and frighteningly'? Most users are not technies, they
just want a device to do the job they bought it for. They don't care how
it works, whether there is a better way but they do care if the way
chosen for them is not the cheapest. It has to be simple and easy - no
thinking required!

What is so tragic or frightening about that?

bobj

On 09/03/2011 1:46 PM, Pilcher, Fred wrote:
> Steven wrote:
>> for most folks, simple is what they want - plug it in and it works. how
>> is of no interest.
> Tragically and frighteningly true.
> This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
PO Box 26, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
Ph: +61-414 297 448
Resume: http://au.linkedin.com/in/bobjan
Skype: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"