[LINK] Radiation

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Mar 17 02:52:54 AEDT 2011

I remember seeing the facemasks on sale in Japan in the mid nineties, as
well as the oxygen seling shops...

In other words, an anti pollution gimmick in Tokyo that took off and
became a best seller.
Maybe, all Japanese people really want to be surgeons... Then again,
1400 Yen for 10 minutes of oxygen.... Now available for your pets...
http://www.japantrends.com/tag/oxygen/