[LINK] Nuclear power stations.

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sun Mar 20 11:21:00 AEDT 2011

Bjorn Lomborg, previously the previously skeptical environmentalist but now the slightly skeptical environmentalist?  Frankly I don't think he has much useful to say at all.  As Senator Minchin might say: Is he a climate scientist?  Answer: No.

If everyone in the world stopped subsidising fossil fuels then other forms of energy might get a more level playing field.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant