[LINK] Death of Moore's Law Will Cause Economic Crisis

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Mar 23 12:15:57 AEDT 2011

Thank-you Steven, as Rants go, that was a most succinct and logical
sustainable economics explanation.
I would add that it might possibly be beneficial for all of the
professions to study "complete eco systems" and not just scientists.

In Europe, the study of Cybernetics is a part of any Economics Degree.

>From the Wiki entry on System Theory:

Bánáthy Quoteth:/ [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_theory]
The systems view is a world-view that is based on the discipline of
SYSTEM INQUIRY. Central to systems inquiry is the concept of SYSTEM. In
the most general sense, system means a configuration of parts connected
and joined together by a web of relationships. The Primer group defines
system as a family of relationships among the members acting as a whole.
Von Bertalanffy defined system as "elements in standing relationship.