[LINK] All Commonwealth Hansard online

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Tue May 10 17:59:35 AEST 2011

Linkers, purely as a note of interest, I offered to digitise the Hansard
for Fidonet in 1988.

I was turned down flat.
It was suggested to me that the Government print office put the kybosh
on my suggestion.
Now, 23 years later, it would appear that giving the public access to
Hansard is a good thing.

So could someone tell me, why are our politicians so dead set anti
against entrepreneurs ?

Tom