[LINK] The End Is Nigh [Was: On the Day that you were born (UN Population Clock)]

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Wed Nov 9 16:41:19 AEDT 2011

On 9/11/2011 2:25 AM, Rick Welykochy wrote:
> My gut feel is the human stupidity and shortsightedness and greed will win over the
> relatively rare commodity of conservation and commonsense.
A conclusion to which I reluctantly came some time back. My only
consolation is that I'll probably be long dead before things turn really
nasty. On the other hand, my sister reckons it's closer than that.

Humanity will be no great loss to the universe. The pity is that we look
like taking the rest of life on Earth with us.

--
David Boxall                    |  Drink no longer water,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for thy stomach's sake ...