[LINK] Independent Commentary

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Nov 10 11:53:36 AEDT 2011

Actually, this is quite easy to explain if we analogise the
participants.

Microsoft, that would be Malcolm Turnbull.
Electing to use iOS iPhone to send a message, that would have been a
steering committee chaired by Stephen Conroy and the independent Blogger
unsure of the definition of independence ?

Err, that would be Bob Brown.