[LINK] A national broadband network?

Nick Ross nickrossabc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:10:20 AEDT 2011

I've spent a year chasing this up so far. It's not my job but Conroy
doesn't seem to see the need(!)

I'm at the point now where I'm confident that the figures are well in the
order of this. But, as we've seen, they need nailing down beyond doubt. Am
still working on it.

As for what's happening at The Oz? The Mitch and Annabel double act is
getting ridiculous. Am investigating.