[LINK] What Do Steve Jobs' Obituaries Leave Out? His Appreciation for LSD

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Thu Oct 13 16:25:15 AEDT 2011

On 2011/Oct/13, at 1:01 PM, David Goldstein wrote:

> I apologise.

Don't overdo it!

> I won't ever post again to offend the views of Ivan, Kim and Craig

I don't think anything you say would offend me, except pointless ad hominem attacks.  AFAIC link is for discussion, not agreement. I often disagree with views expressed here and I expect many disagree with my views or the things I say.  But I still learn a lot from differing points of view.  At least when they explain them.

> and I will repeat ad  nauseum "Steve Jobs is god, Steve Jobs is lord, Steve Jobs is magnificent" and I apologise for offending the Apple fanboys. After all, one shouldn't post outside the "Link-speak" with a contrary view.

Contrary views is what we're here for isn't it?  But if you have a contrary view be prepared to explain it and back it up.

Oh and BTW there are many people who do charitable works and don't advertise the fact, and aren't interested in publicity for it, in fact the opposite, and there are people who advertise the fact that they are philanthropists and get great personal gain from that publicity.