[LINK] Balance the enemy of facts (was Re: Jobs not all bad)

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Fri Oct 21 10:24:56 AEDT 2011

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011, Richard Chirgwin wrote:

> On 21/10/11 8:47 AM, Pilcher, Fred wrote:
>> Richard wrote:
>>
>>> My personal dictum is that "facts are not balanced".
>> Who was it who said "reality has a left wing bias"?
> Stephen Colbert, apparently ... "Reality has a well-known liberal bias".

In fact physics is now supporting this theory.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

Still does not explain why there are so many right wingers though.......
Maybe its like handedness - spin to the left, ideology to the right...

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html