[LINK] Balance the enemy of facts (was Re: Jobs not all bad)

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Oct 21 10:47:55 AEDT 2011

At 09:02 AM 21/10/2011, Richard Chirgwin you wrote:
>Stephen Colbert, apparently ... "Reality has a well-known liberal bias".

Not a bad concept, really. 'Liberal', as in non-conservative,
actually fits the natural order of things. Lack of change is death. I
guess death is part of reality, too, but not a very attractive part.
I guess we need death to encourage renewal, but I don't think
conservatives have that in mind when being obstreperous against change.

So if there is a need to unbalance, I vote for the liberal side of
the scale 80% of the time. :-)

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com