[LINK] Roadshow loses appeal

TKoltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri Apr 20 22:07:18 AEST 2012

Shooting the messenger has been frowned upon since Greek times.

Failing to adhere to this very logical basic tenant of communications
tends to open the doors re responsibility of other carriers, e.g.: water
mains, highways, powerlines for the delivery of e.g.: Typhus/Cholera,
HazChem spills, lightning spikes.

TomK