[LINK] The terahertz band and CMOS chips

Karl Schaffarczyk karl.schaffarczyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:07:48 AEST 2012

Tom,
I'm a bit worried about your assertion of our power being 60Hz. In Canberra
at least, the power is a nominal 50Hz, and varies by as much as +/- 1Hz,
according to my equipment at least.

 Is 50Hz also a harmonic of 6MHz?

I always feel relaxed in the country due to no mobile reception - no
buggers to ring me up to discuss business (or anything else).

Karl