[LINK] Link Archive backup service

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Mon Dec 3 06:45:54 AEDT 2012

Tom,

Emailchemy is a simple program for Converting between email formats. I use it for our email and have an archive stretching back over ten years al held in rfc 8022 (?) format. As a text format this allows the archive to be indexed and is searchable as a text collection but emailchemy retains folder structure and other meta data such as full headers, attachments,etc, when converting. It has saved my bacon several times wrt to copies of attachments.

It runs on both mac and pc.

You can find emailchemy on the web. I am not affiliated with them in any way except as a very satisfied user.

Bobj

Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios
PO Box 26 Erskineville NSW 2043 Australia
Ph: +61 414 297 448
Skype: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au