[LINK] Claim by Harvey Norman That Imports Are GST Free

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:32:28 AEDT 2012

And now I have found the page on the customs site I was after:
- PDF on buying over the internet:
http://www.customs.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/BuyingontheinternetWEB.pdf
- discussion of the recent brouhaha about low value imports:
http://www.customs.gov.au/site/low-value-threshold.asp

Regards,
Michael Skeggs

On 2 February 2012 11:29, Michael Skeggs mike at bystander.net