[LINK] Education E-books - India

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Feb 10 16:09:10 AEDT 2012

At 02:39 PM 10/02/2012, Paul Brooks you wrote:
> >> The modules have video, text notes, quizzes and other materials (all
> >> does with Flash).
> > Well there went the iPad users. Not a very wise choice.
>
>to which choice do you refer - the app developer, or all the users
>choosing the
>crippled viewing platform?

I don't own an iPad, but friends who do bemoan the fact that they
can't do flash on them. True or not true? If someone is building a
learning system that ignores iPads, they do so at their peril,
especially given the story today that Apple is worth more than
Microsoft and Google combined. Then again, maybe India is on a
different trend re tablets.

I see (after I wrote this initially), the it may not be a problem at
all in India. I missed the $35 Android comment re tablets???? or was
that just phones?

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com