[LINK] Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat)

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Jan 13 09:18:56 AEDT 2012

At 9:06 +1100 13/1/12, jim birch wrote:
>Unfortunately it only works in a piece of the multiverse that is
>unreachable from our local universe.

Some people are so-o-o-o sceptical.

All you need is Dr Rossi's *other* invention, a warp-machine, which
reaches parts of the multiverse that other warp-machines cannot reach.

It's Friday.  And the 13th at that.

P.S.  Jim, firing off the 'transmuting hydrogen and nickel into
copper' bit, we could also invoke Pratchett's view on alchemists -
which is that they're a self-correcting problem, because they keep
blowing themselves up.

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law               University of NSW