[LINK] The Carbon Tax Has Come [Was: In Retirement on this thread - Was - The meaning of]

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Jul 1 09:42:54 AEST 2012

On 1/07/2012 8:16 AM, Jan Whitaker wrote:
> Jan (who is watching a story on Sunday morning tv about the carbon tax)
Which reminds me; the carbon tax has begun and, here on the east coast,
the sun has risen. So far, so good. Does anybody know whether Whyalla
has been wiped from the face of the planet?

Tony Abbot's credibility is at stake.

--
David Boxall                         | "Cheer up" they said.
http://david.boxall.id.au            | So I cheered up and,