[LINK] In Retirement on this thread - Was - The meaning of

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jul 1 09:26:47 AEST 2012

At 06:29 PM 30/06/2012, Ivan Trundle you wrote:

>It's only when grand assertions are made that it descends into petty
>judgemental views about either things, people, or people's
>interpretations of the world around us.

Not sure if this is petty or not. :-)

US heatwave
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/heat-wave

US Major storm - called a Derecho storm, hurricane level, but inland
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/30/eastern-united-states-sto_n_1639745.html

Australia still amongst company of top polluters, along with such
stars as Kazakhstan, Uzbeksistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan and others.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/30/polluting-countries-ranked-carbon-dioxide-climate_n_1638650.html?ref=topbar

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/