[LINK] EU votes down ACTA

Frank O'Connor francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 5 14:38:18 AEST 2012

Excellent, at least the review came down with some sensible findings ...

Will our 'Men and Women of Principle' ... the collected 'Honourables' (God, I laugh when people use that honorific for our Parliamentarians ... current and ex) take any notice, however?

I mean ... that would involve saying 'no' to the US. Not something that has distinguished our stalwart Australian leadership for the last 60 odd years of my life.

I'm betting 60/40 on another magnificent 'Roll Over and Die' performance by our spineless leadership (and I use the term extremely loosely).
---