[LINK] RFI: ADLS2+ Performance

TKoltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Jul 5 18:41:34 AEST 2012

Respectfully, Irene, behind the consumer level tweaking, the following
data tells a slightly different story.

List of all non-AAPT/PTel ADSL2 Ports in Australia in October 2010.

Carrier     DSLAM#  Ports
Telstra	1403	134688
Optus	366	35136
Chime (Iinet)	319	15312
TPG	314	15072
Primus	212	10176
Agile (Internode)	118	5664
EFTel	58	2784
Amcom	37	1776
AdamDirect	33	1584
MySoul	27	1296
OnTheNet	8	384
TSN	5	240
Wideband	5	240
Westvic Broadband	1	48

Total ADSL2+ Ports Australia	2906	224400

Total NG DSL Internet Users in Australia in Oct 2010 = 5,788k +AAPT 272k

Stats from various (PBudde, SharaE, AAPT, Optus A/R, Telstra A/R, Primus
IM)

TomK