[LINK] If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jul 22 11:10:10 AEST 2012

At 10:59 AM 22/07/2012, Kim Holburn wrote:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>
>It's very US centric but applies to Australia pretty well.

That's the video. Thanks Kim.
Unfortunately, we don't have a protective Constitution and a Bill of
Rights. That's one thing the US has going for it (mostly), despite
the recent craziness of the Colorado shootings (legal access to those
fire arms and 6000 rounds -- what, was he starting an army?) versus
the "safety" protections against importing Kinder Surprise (illegal
and 2 detained at the border:
http://www.9news.com/news/sidetracks/278783/337/2-Seattle-men-stopped-at-border-for-illegal-candy-
[I almost took some back on my last trip; glad I didn't!])
Unfortunately, it is that same Bill of Rights that allowed the
murders in Colorado.

Again, a very mixed up world.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com