[LINK] Linux codecs [Was: Role of Government in National ICT Policy]

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Mar 1 09:18:09 AEDT 2012

David Boxall wrote:
> On 29/02/2012 3:54 PM, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>> Here is the Perverse Legal Reason:
> The software is available. You choose not to use it. Your problem is?

I heard the original item on the free to air analog wireless...so, only
downloaded the MP3 to check its accessibility. While I have owned a Sony
Discman since 1985, I have never been one for personal sound systems. So, I
have no problem.

Ofcourse, I may have a couple of problems if I enroll in a University
course that requires me to listen to MP3 podcasts!

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz
Ramin Communications (Sydney)