[LINK] Google Streetview data finally shown

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Thu May 24 11:21:54 AEST 2012

[The Age is misleading with the picture shown. The article is
actually from the New York Times and doesn't mention Australia at
all. So far, where are our regulators in all this? Still no
transparent action to the public here. Good on the German authorities
for continuing to press.]

http://www.theage.com.au/it-pro/security-it/google-plays-hide-and-seek-with-street-view-data-20120523-1z4sv.html

[too long to quote -- the up to date stuff is about 2/3rds down the page]

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/