[LINK] Teaching and Learning at University of Queensland has a new green hi-tech building

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Fri Nov 2 09:57:27 AEDT 2012

On 2/11/2012 9:43 AM, grove at zeta.org.au wrote (in her sig):
> The more an answer costs, the more respect it carries.

Well said, Rachel.

My experience is that management attention always follows the spending
of the money. By which time it is too late. All the important decisions
have been made without much thought. The consequences - good or bad -
will follow, relentlessly.

An example I use is house building. If the house is in the wrong
location or has the wrong rooms, then it doesn't matter how well you
manage the builder, it will never be the house you need.

--

Regards
brd

Bernard Robertson-Dunn