[LINK] eVoting review

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu Nov 8 21:08:14 AEDT 2012

On 07/11/12 09:36, Rachel Polanskis wrote:

> There's reports coming in about voting machines in the US flipping
> obama votes to romney...  I still like our system ...

Yes, the Australian electronic voting systems work well. Electronic
voting is now a routine part of ACT Assembly elections in Canberra and I
tried the federal system for people with a disability and it worked
okay:
http://blog.tomw.net.au/2008/04/canberra-e-voting-model-for-australia.html

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/