[LINK] Fwd: [PRIVACY] [apfma] Why Offline Privacy Values Must Live On In The Digital Age

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Tue Nov 13 14:26:06 AEDT 2012

Worth repeating. It is so simple when you see it put this way.
Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer