[LINK] Silicon (?) Enhancements vs WAS Tablets, smartphones and PCs

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:19:09 AEDT 2012

Another take on the "evolving from screen-based to
spectacle-based and even biological-based" is interpereted here ...
http://youtu.be/lK_cdkpazjI

I must say there were days when there might've been some appeal to being
able to "format and reinstall" and rectify a flaky OS suffering from too
much indulgence the night before. X)

Separately, can creating a thread of Toob links be considered the same as
articulating an idea or positing an argument? Is this 'enhanced' discourse
or does it take it too far OT for link? :)

Nicholas English