[LINK] How to Make oneself Unpopular - Was FemTechNet

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Sep 15 16:10:11 AEST 2012

Though one has nil personal knowledge/experience regarding gay-male
digital networks, it'd be a safe bet that thousands do exist. Hence,
any such fem-tech networks seem logical, fair and indeed inevitable.

Whatever, go gals. My respects to all digital minority-communities.

> [...]
>
> Minister.
> I doubt there is a heterosexual man anywhere in Australia that doubts
>
> even for a millisecond that women wear the longest, thickest and most
>
> expensive pants in any relationship.
>
> "Behind every successful man is a hard working woman."
>
> The only separation remaining between the sexes is those that are
>
> entrepreneurs and those that are not.
>
> Women that have an entrepreneurial bent, lead and command top flight
>
> salaries.
> Women that are not entrepreneurial, usually wind up as do
>
> non-entrepreneurial males, in supporting lesser paid roles.
>
> Unemployment levels between the sexes seesaw - (See References.) -
>
> showing an equilibrium between the sexes.
>
> Organisations that continue to draw a line and determine membership by
>
> sex, sexual preferences and ethnicity have no business in our modern
>
> society.
>
> Any organisation (in the West) that attempts to justify it's existence
>
> by calling on the "Sisterhood", the "Rainbow" or utilising the "Race
>
> Card" is merely a "hate" wedge attempting to promote the rights of one
>
> group over another.
>
> This is no longer a cry for equality. With words like :
>
> Quote/"a feminist rethinking and redoing of the unidirectional,
> massive, somewhat imperialist" /Quote
>
> Such organisations have passed the tipping point of acceptable self
>
> promotion and are bordering on being guilty of massive social injustice
>
> engineering of our next generation and their real motivations should be
>
> carefully weighed up and analysed by all free thinking honest
individual.
> Equality is attained by respect. Let us call a stop to all segregating
>
> activity that strives for equality via any type of "ism", division and
hate.

> Here's some news for the Feminists out there. We had the revolution, the
>
> final score was Women 60 Men 40.
> Ask the following question of any kid under thirty... "Who's in charge
>
> of your family, Mum or Dad ?"
>
> A few poignant questions to any woman who believes that she is not equal
>
> to a man;
>
> At the office, do you wear perfume, makeup, short skirts and a cross
>
> your heart lift and separate bra with a low cut blouse ?
> Do any of your girlfriends wear such accoutrement's at their place of
work ?
> Have you ever flirted with a policeman to get out of a traffic ticket ?
> Have any of your girlfriends ever flirted with a policeman to get out of
>
> a traffic ticket ?
> Have you ever flirted with a customer to land a sale ?
> Have you ever smiled at the big fat kid on the bus so you get his seat ?
>
> These are the elements that contribute to the trough of Feminist
>
> disappointment through stereo-typing.
> Removing these last barriers to gender equality will not be achieved
>
> through militant Feminist woman Gay and Ethnic only groups.

[http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/index.php/Unemploym
e> nt_statistics#Male_and_female_unemployment_trends]