[LINK] IS SA & the missing architects WAS Re: FOI denied: $1mil charge to restore backup

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:23:22 AEST 2012

Yes, 'you can't sell a problem' My <rant> overtook my expression.
My point was that even if the problem is defined the cost model always
focuses on 'the' solution delivery.
Oh and as to 'I/S Architects' there is no qualification nor is there a
requirement that they carry insurance if their 'structures' fall over

Nicholas English

Sent from a phone