[LINK] Tony Abbott's NBN, Mad as Hell

Frank O'Connor francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 23 09:33:45 AEST 2013

Mmmm,

How can Turnbull make a play for ANY position in the Liberal party after he has presided over this turkey ... there's no down side for Abbott with the Libs NBN. 'Mr Broadband" indeed.

On the upside, it's cost Australia $20 billion, but we'll have a stable LNP leadership for years to come, because the obvious challenger has been royally neutered by his intimate association with a technological debacle he should have known better than to associate himself with. Abbott can always plead ignorance (it's worked so well for him in the past) but with his Internet/technological history, Turnbull can offer no such excuse.

Turnbull has been hoisted on his own petard, and will have credibility problems for the rest of his career as a result of it. Lack of trust is what kills politicians ... lose trust and credibility and you can't get elected to Chief Product Sorter at the excrement factory.

'Mr Broadband' indeed.           :)

Just my 2 cents worth ...
---