[LINK] iinet part 2.

Andrew Thornton secretelf77 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:17:58 AEDT 2013

                      Further to my post a few months ago about problems
with iinet: I have never received any explanation of why they cut my
internet for a month. So I have changed to another ISP. The fact that
the internet in that month was working from 2 am[?] to 8 am [ i.e off
peak time only] and was slower than dial up or shaped speeds at all
other times, shows that it was entirely at their end. iinet have had a
shocker of a year. On August 30 they sent incorrect malware notices to
hundreds of customers.

---