[LINK] Amazon Prime Air

Michael mike at bystander.net
Tue Dec 3 10:24:33 AEDT 2013

While drone based transport looks a bit silly now in the absence of
regulation etc. we seem to have overcome the limitations of many, many
traditional deliveries occuring simultaneously on the much more crowded
road network.
It looks terribly energy inefficient to me, but that never stopped
"progress".
I have little doubt if it registers as a positive on a corporate bottom
line it will happen.
Regards,
Michael Skeggs