[LINK] Our future Generation being looked after by our Government

Nick Ross nickrossabc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:43:49 AEDT 2013

Don't worry, schools like my son's one have effectively banned sport (15
mins a week of passing a basketball to each other with chest passes) so
they are being limited in their appearances outside. Also, by cutting back
on traditional subjects and replacing them with Green Party Indoctrination
Ethics classes they will all grow up to be nature lovers living in a forest
with no job too.