[LINK] Our future Generation being looked after by our Government

Paul Brooks pbrooks-link at layer10.com.au
Fri Feb 1 11:42:58 AEDT 2013

On 1/02/2013 11:09 AM, Michael Skeggs mike at bystander.net wrote:

> And to bring it back to the list topic, I was surprised and impressed when
> my 11yro returned from her first day of high school yesterday to tell me
> they had learnt binary in Maths.

Similarly, I was very impressed when my 9yo came home from school, spotted the new
webcam I had perched on the monitor, and was aghast that it didn't have a privacy
shutter that could be put across the lens when not in use.
He wouldn't leave until it had a post-it note stuck across it, after several weeks of
cyber-safety sessions at school.

Tom - the cotton hat is to block UV radiation, not alpha, beta or gamma particles. For
those you'll need your tinfoil akubra.

P.