[LINK] NBN Wireless?

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Thu Feb 7 14:24:59 AEDT 2013

On 6/02/2013 5:24 PM, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
> ... I had assumed that the NBN would be dongle-delivered. ...
Why?

> ... Hope that NBNCo may
> be able to service wireless dongles in future, they are surely convenient.
Just add your own WiFi router.

You seem to be conflating wireless with mobile. NBN provide fixed point
services.

> ... one imagines that NBN retail prices
> (via ISPs) will be decisive. ...
Experience to date is that NBN retail costs are slightly lower for
slightly better service.

--
David Boxall                    |  My figures are just as good
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  I make them up myself, and they