[LINK] Alternatives to Skype

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Sat Feb 16 10:22:42 AEDT 2013

Surely the problem with alternatives is that Skype has so a large user
base, unless the replacement supports calling Skype users, you are
really limiting yourself. What we need is an agreed, supported and
implemented international standard for audio/video communication so that
one can call whomever one pleases irrespective of their client app.
Software developers can then add whatever functionality above and beyond
that to their client and so gain market share, etc.

bobj

--
Dr Bob Jansen
Email: bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Skype: bobjtls
Phone: +61 414 297 448
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"