[LINK] ATO pays DWS AU$5M to get e-tax Mac ready

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Jan 10 15:33:24 AEDT 2013

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Andy Farkas wrote:

> Correction: an *additional* $5m after the $32m already given!
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/au/ato-pays-dws-au5m-to-get-e-tax-mac-ready-7000009609/
>
> Wish I could be a software engineer for DWS! The pay must be amazing!

ITYM the application must be amazing!  It better be able to send email or we got ripped off.

rachel (who always secretly wanted to be a Mac Developer, doing cool stuff instead of emcgrabs)

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html