[LINK] Auto-bounces (admin)

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jun 2 11:07:38 AEST 2013

At 10:40 AM 2/06/2013, Ivan Trundle wrote:
> > Why would a message from a legitimate member be blocked?
>
>Only if excessive bounces are detected, or if an attachment is sent.
>Most Linkers are aware that attachments won't get through, but sometimes not.

Thanks, Ivan. That is useful information, particularly for new members.

What about embedded things, like pictures? Are those considered
attachments and also blocked?

(I think they probably are, but just want to clarify because
sometimes it would be useful to be able to include an image, but I
can understand why that may be discouraged.)

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/